Monday, January 1, 2018

A New Year

"Write it on your heart that every 
day is the best day in the year."
              ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

   2017 was an absolutely amazing year for me full of so many beautiful memories that I will cherish always! I want to make 2018 just as exciting and special! Help me by letting me know what you would like to see more of here on the blog and in the shop. Send me inspiration and ideas here at Jennelise Rose, through EtsyInstagram, or Facebook















 

4 comments:

  1. I can't imagine that you would want to change a thing, sweetie. Everything you do is just beautiful. You are a pretty spot in blogland. Happy New Year Jennelise---xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything in your shop is soooooo beautiful...but if I had a choice of more to see, it would be gift boxes...and fairy dresses..I'm so happy to see you posting on your blog again!! I've missed you!!! Happy New Year to you and yours.....Hugs...Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love all. If it is needed to choose, I love your drawings "original artwork". Happy new year from France. Love Florence

    ReplyDelete
  4. First and foremost, Happy New Year! Keep variety as the key word in your Etsy shop. Everything is so beautiful. As for the rest - surprise me!

    ReplyDelete