Sunday, December 24, 2017

Christmas Eve

"May you have the gladness of
Christmas which is hope; The 
spirit of Christmas which is peace;
The heart of Christmas which is love." 
                  ~Ada V. Hendricks

   Only one more sleep until Christmas day! Every year I try to make the wrapping for my Christmas gifts as lovely as possible. This is my first Christmas as a married woman in my new home so I felt the need to make them EXTRA special. As a reminder of my perfect wedding day I made a 'wedding cake' gift box for my Mum because she is the reason that every moment was just so beautiful. I hope you all have a blessed and happy Christmas full of love and laughter. 














5 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Merry Christmas to you and your family .

    ReplyDelete
  2. The wrappings are simply Wow! Super superlative! Merry Christmas to you and your family. It's almost here - yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Great job! Absolutely beautiful!

    Merry First Christmas Married!

    Katherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGOSH!!! Everything is beautiful. Listen, don't even fill those boxes--the wrappings are present enough. Congratulations on your first Christmas as a married woman. God bless you and Merry Christmas. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete