Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Happy Valentine's Day!

"Valentine's day is the poet's holiday."
               ~Ted Kooser

   Happy Valentine's day everyone! My three year old niece gave me a kitten valentine this morning with her tiny scribbles and a translation from her Mummy letting me know that the message said how much she loves my cuddles and snuggles. :) How can you not love Valentine's day? For one it is a holiday that seems to celebrate my favourite colour: PINK. The chocolate comes in pretty heart shaped boxes and everywhere there are roses. Definitely my kind of day! May yours be filled with love, hearts, and smiles! 


















4 comments:

  1. Beautiful, beautiful post- words and images!
    Happy Valentine's Day, sweet girl. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much Diana! :) Happy Valentine's to you!
      Jennelise xo

      Delete
  2. Beautiful post Jennelise! Every lovely photo was a joy to see!
    sending hugs...

    ReplyDelete