Monday, June 9, 2014

Bright and Lovely

"I'm an adventurer,
looking for treasure."
           ~Paulo Coelho
             The Alchemist 

   I had a very busy exciting weekend full of frivolous fun and today it was back to work! I finished a few new Gillyflowers, took pictures of my new treasures to list, and worked on filling up the shop again! There are some really pretty things there now so be sure to have a look! Here is a peek at some of the pretties... 

Visit the Etsy Shop to see more! 




















I am sharing with:

5 comments:

  1. Such lovely treasures Jennelise! Thanks again for my Mum's china! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What pretty things you have in your shop. xo Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are lovely. You have great eyes for finding such pretty things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, dear Jennelise! It's been way too long....I have missed visiting you... :)
    Everything you show is so beautiful...my favorites are the rings and aurora borealis necklace...I need to pop into your Etsy...
    Have a lovely weekend, sweet friend!
    xoxo,
    - Irina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything is so lovely, Jennelise! I will be heading to your shop right now. Hope you have a beautiful week ahead! x

    ReplyDelete