Sunday, September 4, 2011

New Parisian Painting

"Many such eves of gently whispering noise
May we together pass..."
                    ~John Keats

    I hope that everyone is enjoying the long weekend and finding time to relax a little or be with family and friends. I have had a wonderful three days! I don't usually get saturdays off so this weekend was special and I spent the time with my family. Friday we filled every hour with as much fun as possible and then on saturday slept in because we were so tired! It is lovely to have people around you who make you laugh and know you so well that you can speak about anything. ... On that happy note I just wanted to share this new addition to the artwork in our home. The lovely and talented Helen Flont has once again created a beautiful painting that my Mum recently purchased. It is gorgeous! The title of the painting is Drawing Room and Boudoir Louis XVI with Berg`ere Aubusson and is from her Parisian Series. Helen knows how much we love French things and roses and this little room revolves around both. Enjoy the pictures and have a great evening!






5 comments:

  1. Beautiful !!!! Do you sell these??

    Aloha Lorie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen's paintings are wonderful! She sells them on ebay and etsy - the links are on her blog which I have linked for you! Enjoy!
    Jennelise

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jennelise,
    Beautiful! Helen's paintings are lovely, I just checked her site - she is very talented! In BTW your blog is beautiful, romantic and full of inspiring images. Keep up the great work and positive vibes.

    Have a wonderful week! ♥

    ReplyDelete