Saturday, June 11, 2011

Lambs and Ivy

"The Sun does arise,
And make happy the skies.
The merry bells ring
To welcome the Spring."
        ~William Blake

      Today it rained, but yesterday it was sunny and warm and I spent a good portion of the afternoon taking pictures in the garden. It was so nice to feel the sun on my shoulders and smell apple blossoms from the deck. I love the beginning of summer after a long winter - it feels magical and so exciting! 
    Today I want to show you a purchase I made in May from the beautiful Lambs and Ivy Designs. The creators - a Mother and two daughters from Georgia - use traditional french ribbonwork techniques to make the most beautiful ribbon flowers that can be applied to purses, pillows, clothing, and more. I bought a gorgeous cuff bracelet made with intricate lace, beads, and of course a perfect pink ribbon rose. In keeping with my June Bridal theme these ribbon flowers are perfect to apply to sachets, bodices, and clutch bags -- and the bracelets are stunning! The website and blog for Lambs and Ivy Designs can be found Here and the link above will take you to their Etsy store. The photographs taken below are of my new bracelet which I absolutely love and the sweet little extra rose pin that Dana made for me as a present! Thankyou!











Drawing by Jennelise

1 comment:

  1. Estou fascinada com seu lindo blogg...........PARABÉNS................

    ReplyDelete