Friday, May 20, 2011

In Drawers and Cupboards

Spring is nature's way of saying, "Let's party!" 
                               ~Robin Williams

What a lovely day! I spent the afternoon with my Mum at the spring show for Honey B's at Home run by the wonderful Barb Brown whose blog I have listed in my favorites: The Buzz. It was so exciting to see all of the work that she has done in the past few months! She is truly talented and so willing to share her creativity with others. Stay tuned for pictures of our purchases from the sale! For today though, I have pictures that I took on a whim when I noticed that so many of the little drawers and cupboards around my home house lovely objects that I don't see everyday. Have fun glimpsing these little hiding places and I hope you have a fabulous long weekend!
















No comments:

Post a Comment